CEFM Providers of Oil and Gas Investment Opportunity
The Traditional Approach
- Investor sinks entire investment into a single wildcat well
- About 50% of conventional wells drilled are dry-holes
- About 1 in 10 producing wells are ever outstandingly productive
- Risk of losing entire investment in any one well is over 50%
- Chances of hitting the “jackpot” well is less than 5%
The EPF-IX WayTM
The EPF-IX WayTM uses a Diversified Private Placement fund, which combines safety of a blended portfolio with a high-yield, tax-advantaged income.
Example: Capital Spread Across Nine Oil Investment Projects:
- About 3 wells drilled are dry-holes
- About 6 of 9 are commercial wells
- About 2 or 3 of the producing wells will be extremely profitable
- Risk of losing entire investment over all wells becomes negligible
- Benefits to EPF-IX investors are substancial quarterly income dividends, based on the entire well portfolio
Impressive Fund Performance
EPF-IX has an enviable record of providing exceptional levels of return on investment. Revenue is generated entirely from the sale of tangible commodities that are in high-demand; crude oil, condensate and natural gas that are produced 24/7 from the portfolio of prospects owned by EPF-IX, where returns have averaged 4.5%/quarter or 18.0% annualized through the life of the partnership.
Safety in Numbers
By investing in multiple well projects progressively the “dry-hole” risk is spread across the entire well portfolio, significantly reducing the risk to the individual investor.
Historically, the lifetime average well completion rate for EPF-IX investors is >70%
Contact Us Today for More Information
Disclaimer: Nothing published by CEFM should be considered personalized investment or tax advice. There are significant risks associated with investing in Oil and Gas Ventures. This is not a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any securities. Any such solicitation or offer will only be made through a Private Placement Memorandum in accordance with Regulation D Rule 506. A thorough discussion of Tax Benefits and Risk Factors associated with this kind of investment are contained within the Private Placement Memorandum.
Performance Data Disclosures: (i) performance data represents past performance and does not guarantee future results; (iii) current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data presented; (iv) EPF-IX is not required by law to follow any standard methodology when calculating and representing performance data; (v) the performance of this fund may not be directly comparable to the performance of other private or registered funds.
Copyright 2009-2018 CEFM, LLC [cefmoilandgasinvestments.com]